1. Glass etching screen printing. For a long time, the etching decoration of glass products, is in the surface layer of glass thermal coating wax layer and other solidifying materials, as an corrosion resistant layer, and then in the coating with a needle, knife and other engraved patterns, exposed the surface of the glass, and then in this part with hydrofluoric acid corrosion. This process continues to be used by manufacturers, but its processing method is time-consuming, laborious and inefficient.
Silk screen etching process, so that the glass etching decoration becomes simple, time-saving, labor-saving. Glass etching screen printing, there are two methods of hot printing and cold printing.
Thermoplastic etching screen printing, paraffin, asphalt, stearic acid and other prepared adhesives, adding a small amount of anti-corrosion powder made of anti-corrosion printing material, through the hot printing screen version, according to the design pattern, the printing material scraped to the surface of the glass, the formation of anti-corrosion film. The part of the exposed glass on the resist film is the pattern that needs to be etched. The etching is carried out with chlorofluoric acid. After etching, the anti-corrosion layer printed on the glass is washed with boiling water.
Glass screen printing etching can also be carried out by cold printing method. Anti - corrosion printing materials can use special asphalt paint and anti - corrosion powder, also can buy anti - adhesion ink on the market. After printing, the corrosion resistance film can be completely dry, hydrofluoric acid corrosion.
Hot printing is suitable for two continuous, square continuous pattern etching, cold printing is suitable for etching alone pattern.
2. Glass ice screen printing. Ice flower, commonly known as orange peel, is actually a very small glass particle with a low melting point. This kind of petty vitreous grain, contain lead composition tall, have chromatic and colorless two kinds, chromatic hue has red, yellow, blue, green, white to wait, yi Ke makes up gives intermediate tone.
Silk screen ice decoration, simple and elegant, mostly used for architectural glass decoration and arts and crafts glass decoration, such as glassware, lamps and lanterns, etc.
Screen printing glass ice decoration, is first in the glass surface screen printing colored or colorless glass flux layer (flux), and then the ice glass particles scattered on this layer of glass flux layer, through 500℃ ~ 590℃ sintering, so that the glass surface flux layer and ice particle layer co-melting and relief effect. If the screen printing on the glass is colored flux, and the tiny ice flower is transparent, through high temperature eutectic, the flux layer of the glass ice flower pattern fades, and the transparent relief pattern of color and uplift is formed on the glass surface.
3. Sand screen printing of glass. Sanding is a kind of decoration method that adheres to a certain size of glass glaze powder on the product glass and melts the glass glaze coating on the surface of the glass after baking at 580℃ ~ 600℃ at a high temperature, and shows a different color from the main body of the glass. Adhesive glass color glaze powder, brush brush can also be used with rubber roller.
Through screen printing processing, you can get the floor empty pattern of the frosted surface. The method is: on the surface of the glass products, a layer of silk screen printing pattern formed by the flux blocking agent. To be printed on the pattern after drying, and then sand processing. Then after high temperature baking, there is no pattern of the sand surface melting on the glass surface, and the silk screen design due to the effect of flux inhibitor, the sand surface on the design can not be fused on the glass surface. After baking, the transparent pattern of the empty floor will be shown through the translucent sand surface, forming a special decorative effect.
Sand screen printing agent, composed of ferric oxide, talcum powder, clay, etc., grinding with a ball mill, fineness of 350 mesh, silk screen before blending with adhesive.
4. Screen printing ion exchange coloring of glass. Colored glass can be obtained by exchanging sodium ions in the glass with silver and then reducing them into a metal glue. In the transparent glass plate with silver ion screen ink to color only part of the printing, burned into the wash, only part of the printing from yellow to brown. Different firing conditions, tone and concentration will change. Because there is no coloring part and coloring part no reflection difference, so there is no unnatural feeling, just like the glass melting coloring. The coloring of the text and marks on the glass and the heat treatment of the rear window of the car, as well as the brown color of the simple scale used in the comparison experiment, is obtained by this method.
The silk screen printing ink of this decoration process (printing material) is composed of silver carbonate, copper sulfate (burning powder), iron dioxide, talcum powder, etc., with a small amount of zinc powder as catalyst.
5. Screen printing contact control panel. In designing the microwave oven temperature program, a switch combined with a microcomputer is used. This switch is different from the usual mechanical switch, is printed on the glass plate switch, no moving part, no convex and concave, very smooth, decontamination easy, can be switched by hand touch. The surface of the control panel is covered with a conductive film, and the surrounding area is decorated with silkscreen ceramic ink and text display. Its advantages are mechanical wear resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, easy decontamination. In addition, in order to color the glass, organic paint can be printed on the back, because the back can not be directly contacted, strong durability, ink selection is also larger.
6. Extinction screen printing on glass surface. The glass surface matting oil ink (Belgium), with a screen printing plate printed on the sodium calcium glass, a few minutes after washing, the effect is just like tan glass. Usually the use of fluoric acid glass etching, there is a certain risk, with this ink does not contain strong acid, the operation is simple, the extinction effect and etching have the same idea.
7. Screen printing of electric heat defogging device. In order to prevent the condensation of water vapor on the rear window of automobiles, more and more electric heating defogging devices are printed. In this method, silver paste is painted into lines on smooth glass, and the glass is bent and fired at the same time. When the rear window is blurred and fogged, the lines are heated by an electric current, raising the temperature of the glass surface and removing water vapor.
When the electric heating defogging device is powered on, some cars do not use manual switch, but automatic power, automatic power off. The sensor of this automatic device is a serrated electrode screen printed on sheet glass, and then covered with a layer of moisture sensing body, using the humidity ratio to automatically control the power on and off.
8. Screen printing of LIQUID crystal display components. LCD digital display elements are spaced about 10μn apart. Two thin glass sheets are sealed around, liquid crystal is injected, and the injection port is sealed. On the surface of these two glasses, the silk screen is a transparent electric conduction unit in the shape of "8", which is composed of seven parts, which can partially increase the voltage to display the number (0 ~ 5). The production of this "8" font pattern process, first of all in the field with the entire electric conduction unit on the glass, free acid ink only on the "8" part of the screen printing, and then with acid etching, remove the conduction unit has not been printed part.